[AG-TECH] Geowall / Agave help

Anibal Vega-Montijo avega at rcm.upr.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:21:55 CST 2005

Hi Tom;

    We have our Geowall adjacent to the display of our AG. We have been
successfully in the displayed stereoscopic images and 3D animations. In
the Agave web page http://www.evl.uic.edu/cavern/agave/ COANIM
<http://www.evl.uic.edu/cavern/agave/coanim.html>  -  Share 3D content
with a Collaborative animator is marked as obsolete. Which is the
better  way to approach a solution for sharing 3D content? Which
applications you recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Anibal