[AG-TECH] DV / HDV Integration with AG

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri May 20 10:37:59 CDT 2005

there is a replacment for "vic" in the AG done by the ANU folks that
support the DVTS stream.  http://if.anu.edu.au/SW/VP.html

I've used this for several things - seems to work fine on the Linux
platform, less well on the Windows platform.  We're also working with
the WIDE folks on the DVTS software, for a command-line-interface (CLI)
that will make it more useful for the launching a video window(s) in the
AG environment.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
1000 Oakbrook, Suite 300          Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr