[AG-TECH] Running AG from CVS doesn't work

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 13 13:01:20 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,
I'm not sure if the suggestions in my last e-mail were what you needed,
but the Access Grid code in the trunk is now in a minimally working state
if you are interested in trying what's currently being developed.  Of
course, not everything is working yet.

The zsi code you need is in the serialize-dome-scheme branch.  You should
be able to check it out from cvs (-r serialize-dom-scheme).  You'll also
need to checkout wstools from the same project and put it in the ZSI
directory.  If you've installed another version of zsi, be sure to
uninstall/remove those files first, since they don't always get
overwritten.

Besides installing zsi, I don't believe you need to do anything extra --
just the standard things in README-developers like running CvsSetup.  If
you run into problems just ask.  Fixes and suggestions are also always
welcome.

Eric