[AG-TECH] Running AG from CVS doesn't work

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 2 17:13:48 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,
The HEAD branch of cvs is always under development and is not guaranteed
to work at any one time.  It is undergoing considerable changes at the
moment.
Depending on what you're working on, you can always check out the code
from the 2.3 branch with -r r_2_3_final, or check out the trunk (HEAD)
from a previous date until the trunk stabilizes.

Eric