[AG-TECH] Windows Capture Cards

Chris Rosenthal cmr.evl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:11:58 CDT 2005

I am working on this myself right now.  We have used multiple Osprey
100's successfully in the past, and we currently just purchased a
Winnov Videum Quattro to do 4 s-video inputs on one card.  I am still
working on getting it to work with VFW drivers so that it can play
nicely with VIC.

Chris

On 5/13/05, Darin Oman <darin at ucar.edu> wrote:
> Unfortunately, what I really need is something that will capture using
> s-video. The Winnov cards use BNC. Has anybody had success in setting
> up multiple capture cards on an XP machine? If so, which cards did you
> use?
>
> Thanks again,
> Darin
>
> On May 13, 2005, at 8:05 AM, Cindy Sievers wrote:
>
> > I am using the winnov videum 4400 quad card and thanks to Tom it is
> > working nicely....
> >
> > At 04:12 PM 5/12/2005, Darin Oman wrote:
> >> I know there are some people out there using a Windows box as their
> >> video capture machine. What capture cards are people having good luck
> >> with for capturing multiple video sources (s-video)?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Darin

> > Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
> > sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
> > tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
> > fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544

Chris Rosenthal
Electronic Visualization Laboratory
University of Illinois - Chicago
Phone: 312.996.3002