[AG-TECH] Windows Capture Cards

Barry Gamblin bgamblin at hao.ucar.edu
Fri May 13 09:26:45 CDT 2005

|> I am using the winnov videum 4400 quad card and thanks to Tom it
|> is working nicely....
|>
|> At 04:12 PM 5/12/2005, Darin Oman wrote:
|> >I know there are some people out there using a Windows box as
|> >their video capture machine. What capture cards are people having
|> >good luck with for
|> >capturing multiple video sources (s-video)?
|> >
|> >Thanks,
|> >Darin
|>

|> ============================================
|> Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
|> sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
|> tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
|> fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544

I am pretty sure this is the card I have on a Windows XP Dell. My
machine is transmitting black video. What was the fix?

BTW The video works fine with the INSORS software.

(Sorry if this has already been discussed. I just joined the list)

Barry

Barry S. Gamblin, UNIX Administrator III, bgamblin at ucar.edu
High Altitude Observatory - National Center for Atmospheric Research
P.O.Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307-3000
voice - 303-497-1509  fax - 303-497-1589