[AG-TECH] Windows Capture Cards

mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri May 13 09:40:08 CDT 2005

Barry,

Try this:

Once your video vic is running and showing a black screen, click the menu
button in that vic
Then in the Encoder section click the Options button
One of the choices is Configure on Transmit, click to make sure it's selected
Then click the Release button in the Transmission section
Then click Transmit

This should bring up a set of dialogs for your video card driver that will
allow you to set the port for the card as well as other settings like
resolution, white balance hue, etc....

Hope this helps

MYK