[AG-TECH] AG security and multicast ?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 11 08:34:36 CDT 2005

Derek:

I've generated documentation from the toolkit code, and posted it in the developer
documentation pages:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/developer.html

Any of the AG components that are exposed via SOAP are represented by an interface wrapper
('IW') class; for example, the venue server's SOAP interface is accessible via
AccessGrid.VenueServer.VenueServerIW .  If you find that documentation for an IW class is
somewhat lacking, you can look at the IW's symmetric counterpart, the interface or 'I'
class (e.g. AccessGrid.VenueServer.VenueServerI); the 'I' classes are in some cases better
documented.

I'd encourage people to take a look and, by all means, "write tools/add-ons and be happy".
  We'll be adding to the developer documentation pages soon, to facilitate external
development.

Tom