[AG-TECH] Venue server using LAN

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon May 2 12:01:53 CDT 2005

Hi,

I believe the Venue Management Manual provided by Argonne will give you
the info you need to set up a venue server. It's here:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/VENUE_MANAGEMENT_MANUAL_HTML/VenueManagementManualHTML.htm

I'm unaware of whether anybody's documented how to provide a certificate
authority, which you'd also need running locally on a LAN. Anybody?

- Jennifer