[AG-TECH] Portable AG node

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Thu Mar 31 09:11:58 CST 2005

Thank you very much John for such a detailed description. There are some points that are interesting for ours.

Our mobile node will be used... everywhere. Actually we are thinking in a 3 projectors setup. Buy 3 portable screens.... The main goal is to reduce the size of the rack (that means to reduce every item we can think of), and try to work out some solutions for an easy .. "plug and play". The cables issue is a big one.

We need.. room node quality equipment.. that we can move around easily.