[AG-TECH] Change URL

Giosuè coordinate at virgilio.it
Wed Mar 16 17:37:21 CST 2005

Hi,

I have some problems with Fedora Core 3, where work AG 2.3.
This is the first of two :-(( ,and i must resolve it for continued my thesis
on AG, i'm a student.
I'm working with only two PC's:

1. Machine A: (Windows XP Home SP2)
	- venue server run (https://192.168.0.2:8000/Venues/default)
      - hostname: studio
      - IP: 192.168.0.2/255.255.255.0
      - firewall disable
      - identity certificate (correctly installated)
      - certificate installated for Venue Server,Node Service,Service
Manager

2. Machine B: (Fedora Core 3 )
      - hostname: linux
      - IP: 192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0
      - firewall disable
      - identity certificate (correctly installated)
      - certificate installated for Venue Server,Node Service,Service
Manager

3. (Machine A) linked to (Machine B) via cross-over cable. I don't have a
hub,router or DNS.

If i use Machine A (Win XP Home like venue server) and Machine B (Win XP
Home like venue client), AG work very well.
All work fine, i can see video (via vic) and to hear audio (via rat), to
share file and ecc. ecc.

I'have been having a some problems with Node Service,Service Manager and
Venue Server on Fedora Core 3.
Now i want use Fedora like Venue Server and Windows XP like Venue Client.

If i run on Fedora, for example Venue Server, it works always with
https://127.0.0.1/Venues/defaul like URL.
I want that it works with https://192.168.0.0.1/Venues/default URL.

On Windows machine i don't have problems because Venue Server works on
https://192.168.0.0.2/Venues/default.

How to do?
How to change the URL?

I have need a suggest.
Thank for support.

Giosuè Vizzuso
Computer Science Department of the University of Bari - Italy -
www.di.uniba.it