[AG-TECH] FC3 on Video machine not recognize video capture cards

Supreeya Miller supreeya.miller at usm.edu
Tue Mar 15 13:31:09 CST 2005

Thanks to Natalia that gave me a light.  I was not sure about what she
said, so I did a google search and learned about bttv driver for video
for Linux.  I installed it, and everything works as before.

Thanks all for helping.

Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher and Access Grid coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103, Visualization Lab
Stennis Space Center,  MS  39529
Phone: 228-688-2190