[AG-TECH] Problem with mic, rat and gentoo

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:22:31 CST 2005

Sounds like you have to adjust your mixer to not play capture back
through.  If you are not using ALSA, then I would highly recommend it.

My notes, including mixer screen-grabs, here:
http://viz.aset.psu.edu/ga5in/AccessGridNodeOperation.html#audio

--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86
Senior Systems Programmer