[AG-TECH] Mac Powerbook Works!

kathy gill kegill at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:01:30 CST 2005

Thanks to AG team for the Thursday morning troubleshooting session!

My Mac Powerbook (15" G4 OS 10.3.5) worked like a charm this morning
after switching to unicast and using headphones (echo).

The only thing that I did differently, I think, compared to two weeks
ago when Jason Bell and I could not get RAT to work was this: I launched
the venue client ... and navigated to the venue ... and then I added
"video producer" for output.

Prior to this, I had added video producer to services before actually
trying to enter a venue. When I did that, RAT wasn't working. :-/

Don't know if this was a coincidence or actual cause-and-effect. Or
something that went on in the background with our network.

Have a good day, everyone!

Kathy

--

Kathy E. Gill