[AG-TECH] [Fwd: [agdp-announce] New AGDP Document: How to Use Text Chat for AG]

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Mar 3 13:49:41 CST 2005

Hi all,

Here's a new document on the AGDP, which I'm hoping will help ease some
of the confusion about text chat for meeting backchannels. In recent
months use of the text channels has dropped off considerably, which can
make it *much* harder to debug technical problems during AG sessions.

I almost *never* deep-link into AGDP docs, since they are updated
periodically and it's always best to start at the documentation index
page. But in this case, I'm going to make an exception and link to the
page "Which Text Chat Do I Use?"
	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/howto/use-text-channel/1.0/c63.html

The advice on this page comes from a Town Hall not too long ago. Please
consider it our attempt at a community standard for text backchannel.

Cheers,
Jennifer