[AG-TECH] Gentoo: agpm.py and VenueServer fail.

west suhanic west.suhanic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:21:07 CDT 2005

Hi Thomas:

> Do you have any files in /etc/AccessGrid?  You should have several directories:  Config,
> Logs, NodeServices, Services, SharedApplications.  If you don't have these, the emerge
> failed horribly, and you should try running in verbose mode to see what is going wrong.

I have all these directories except SharedApplications. As soon as I
made SharedApplications under /etc/AccessGrid, /usr/bin/VenueServer
--debug came up but complained about no identity-(which is entirely
reasonable).

> What command are you giving to emerge the package?

the emerge command from the web page: emerge -aq ag-libs/agtk

So I think the fact that SharedApplications does not get built is an issue.
Suggestions?

west