[AG-TECH] Gentoo: agpm.py and VenueServer fail.

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 22 07:52:08 CDT 2005

West:

Do you have any files in /etc/AccessGrid?  You should have several directories:  Config,
Logs, NodeServices, Services, SharedApplications.  If you don't have these, the emerge
failed horribly, and you should try running in verbose mode to see what is going wrong.

What command are you giving to emerge the package?

Lastly, the ~/.AccessGrid directory is created the first time the user runs the software,
during initialization.  If initialization is failing for you in not finding required files
in /etc/AccessGrid, it won't get this far, so you'll not have this directory.

Tom