[AG-TECH] Re: AG installation problem on Fedora core 2

Fabio Asnicar fabio.asnicar at elettra.trieste.it
Thu Jun 9 04:57:47 CDT 2005

many thanks for fast and precious answers.

... the problem is not in the software but the user :-(
I do not know why I tried to run AG on the command-line ... if I use
menu all works fine!

ciao,
 FA_

--

  Dr. Fabio Asnicar

  Software For Measurements - GRIDCC project
  Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A. - Area Science Park
  34012 Basovizza - Trieste (Italy)

  Tel: +39 0403758351 Fax: +39 0403758565