[AG-TECH] BridgeServer.py question ...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 8 15:55:41 CDT 2005

Actually, Rhys Hawkins of ANU contributed changes that make QuickBridge work on Windows,
and that code has been committed to cvs.  The resulting QuickBridge executable can be
downloaded from here:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/2.3/patches/QuickBridge.exe

Download the executable, save it to a suitable location (most likely the AG install dir),
and reference it in your BridgeServer config file, and it should work fine.

I have tested QuickBridge/BridgeServer on Windows to confirm that it works, but nothing
beyond that.  I'll be interested to hear feedback on how well it works.

Thanks Rhys!

Tom