[AG-TECH] EPCC Access Grid node

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:51:15 CDT 2005

AGSchedule now allows VenueServer administrators to add their venues.
This allows for scheduling of venues to avoid conflicts and direct
access to venues via the "Launch Now!" feature available via a link on
each meeting details page.  Check the AGSchedule tour for more information.

If you have questions, please contact the AGSchedule Administrator -
agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu

Michael Miller
NCSA

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec