[AG-TECH] EPCC Access Grid node

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jun 1 23:03:36 CDT 2005

On 01/06/2005, at 6:27 PM, michael j daw wrote:

> Information about the virtual venues run by the AGSC can be found at:
> http://www.agsc.ja.net/services/virtualvenue.php
>
> Note that the server name has changed since Chris last used it...

Ah yes, I hadn't updated my menus for a while. Now that I have updated
them, I see a bunch of new rooms (or maybe I just never noticed them
before), named after hotels; very cute.

BTW, for more information about the enhanced VenueClient menus to allow
easier location and direct entry to rooms, there is now a description
at:
	http://www.ap-accessgrid.org/serverInfo/index.html

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland