[AG-TECH] EPCC Access Grid node

michael j daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 03:27:43 CDT 2005

Information about the virtual venues run by the AGSC can be found at:
http://www.agsc.ja.net/services/virtualvenue.php

Note that the server name has changed since Chris last used it...

And, others might find this page helpful...
http://www.agsc.ja.net/venues.php

It's a list of virtual venues with addresses and ports.

Mike