[AG-TECH] Using a bridge

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 20 08:31:29 CDT 2005

also, if you bridge in yourself, you can see what ports are being used
by the bridgeserver, although it may use different ports for a second
bridge... i've not tested two bridged connections for a while.
some bridgeservers have a wide range of ports that they choose, depending
on the bridge config file.  we have a bridgeserver that uses a fairly
narrow range (10 ports to choose from).  let me know if you still have
problems today and you can test on our venueserver with our
bridgeserver.

--fred