[AG-TECH] Multi Display Cards Recommendation

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 08:34:45 CDT 2005

Hi Peter, I realize this is a month later... but going  back through
messages I found yours.

Well, I can confirm this behavior as well with the product now having
just gotten the card in one of our nodes to try. I haven't tried that
resolution though, but have the screen corruption you talked about.
Did it happen with any other application besides Vic?Any fix to this
problem? Seemed to duplicate from screens 1 to 2 and 3 to 4. So we
had to resort to the stretch  mode and since our setup was just 2
projectors and 2 monitors we went with 2x2 such that the windows
taskbar stayed on the operator monitors and had to drag stuff "up" to
the projectors. Annoying for me, but worked.

Which OS were you doing this on?

Thanks, John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.