[AG-TECH] Multi Display Cards Recommendation

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Jul 11 08:43:08 CDT 2005

	Yea, I should have mentioned in my previous post that we are using the
2x2 'stretch' mode too, in this configuration:

[ 1 ][ 2 ]

	Outputs 1-4 are the QID card (and actually appear as just one large
monitor to Windows) with #5 being the 'operators console' TFT driven by
a Millenium P650. We use Windows XP and haven't had a need to try the
multiscreen.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111