[AG-TECH] Invalid Pointer Error

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Mon Jul 4 23:38:11 CDT 2005

Hi Doug,

First thanks for your help so far.

I cant seem to find vic on the computer (used find). It is not within
the Video*Services.zip files (as the rat is). I am thinking that maybe
it is not running because it is not there. Are you able to tell me where
vic normally resides?

Thanks,
Ashley

--
Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)