[AG-TECH] AGSchedule DNS

John Hofmann hofmannj at cookman.edu
Mon Jan 24 15:01:11 CST 2005

Our referring dns has not yet updated.  My additional problem was with
Windows XP.  Everytime I put in the IP address, it changed to the name
in the address bar, so I couldn't get to the site.  I got around this by
using /setup.asp after the ip address.
Apparently WinXP remembered the old setup and immediately changed the
number to a name (which has not yet updated in my area).