[AG-TECH] capture cards..

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Thu Jan 20 10:50:10 CST 2005

I just purchsed a few of these which seem to work fine.

the hauppauge ImpaceVCB board

I purchased the one with a single composite input and 3 RCA video
inputs.  There are a few models and they are all "dual crystal"
supporting ntsc and pal.

some of the tech specs on the chip:
The ImpactVCB board provides image capture from a desk top CCD camera or
other analog input. Impact VCB board is a small 1/3 height PCI board
based on the Conexant 878A video digitizer chip. It requires a
bus-master PCI slot.

http://www.hauppauge.com/Pages/products/data_impactvcb.html

	--Russ Wolf, Boston University