[AG-TECH] BridgeServer not bridging?

Socrates socratez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:13:21 CST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

In my case the problem has to do with wrong syntax in the
BridgeServer's config file. I was following the guidelines I found in
one of the docs in the toolkit describing the BridgeServer, but
unfortunately the document is outdated.

The source code (AccessGrid/bin/BridgeServer.py) has a working sample
config in the beginning.

QuickBridge process doesn't get killed though when BridgeServer quits.

Socrates.

--
Socrates.