[AG-TECH] shared apps not opening

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 19 12:54:27 CST 2005

Hello Shawn,

In some cases, files left from and older AG installation causes this
problem. Please try following:

* Rename C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application
Data\AccessGrid\ApplicationDatabase
*  Rename C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application
Data\AccessGrid\Config\ApplicationDatabase
* Rename C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application
Data\AccessGrid\SharedApplications

Then restart the client and see if that works better.

Hope this helps,

Susanne