[AG-TECH] VRVS via AG

Kun Wei weikun at caltech.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:11:44 CST 2005

Hi, Andrew;
VRVS AG Gateway is developed by VRVS to act as a bridge between AG
multicast/any multicast and unicast network. It runs on a fair Linux
box(not high demand on hardware, but the more powerful,l, the better:)

Please send contact at vrvs.org to request hosting a VRVS AG Gateway. The
cost is low, you need provide the server, provide local support, make
sure it is on 24x7.

Thanks
Kun