[AG-TECH] Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:55:41 CST 2005

These are interesting comments. Thank you, Shudo-san.

It makes me wonder whether it might be interesting at some point it
might be interesting to have an event on the AG for children, and try to
organize it in a way which could be enjoyable for people regardless of
the language they speak. Young children in particular often play in ways
that don't require speech (for example, games which are all about
clapping their hands and repeating rhythms); I wonder if somebody who
knows more about children and their communications styles might have
ideas for how such a thing could be facilitated.

I agree that in the AG community we have the opportunity to have
global/diversity awareness, and hope that we keep striving for it.

Cheers,
Jennifer