[AG-TECH] venue lobby's

Michael Emore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 10 14:03:51 CST 2005

Hello,

    I think I might be just a little bit confused and would like some
    direction.  I am trying to navigate between the lobbys.  When I
    start the venue client I am in the venue server lobby.  It shows the
    community lobby etc.  However, when I look for the lobby to go to my
    venue (LBNL)  I don't see any door to go to the correct lobby.  I
    know that it is in ivs.mcs.anl.gov instead of vv2.   Is there a door
    that connects the two servers.  Just in case I go to a computer that
    doesn't have this set up in my venues.
    Thank you,
    MIke