[AG-TECH] Audio on Mac PB - was Mac OSX AGTk 2.3 with Media Tools Release

Kathy Gill kegill at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:39:18 CST 2005

I have a 15" G4 powerbook (fall04 model).

I have an iSight camera -- and was aware that RAT probably wouldn't
recognize the sound-in from it (since RAT doesn't hear the mike from the
PC's logitech camera's mike).

Since I have only a line-in port and the "Internal omnidirectional
microphone" - I'm assuming I face the same constraint (need a powered mike).

Will RAT recognize (hear) sound if I use a powered mike with the iSight?
If not, I have a couple of days to return the iSight (apple customer
support says 10 days from purchase - no questions asked).

Kathy

--
Kathy E. Gill
Department of Communication