[AG-TECH] Mac OSX AGTk 2.3 with Media Tools Release

David McNabb mcnabb at umd.edu
Mon Feb 21 07:43:02 CST 2005

Eric et al,

Is anyone working on expanding the OSX client to be able to select from
more audio sources?  In particular, can it (or will it be able to) take audio
from a USB source such as iMic?  If this were working, one could use any
mic-level or line-level source.  I haven't actually tried this yet but will do
so later today or tomorrow.

   --David McNabb

David McNabb
Project Lead, UMAGI