[AG-TECH] Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Thu Feb 10 14:12:02 CST 2005

Yep, that's why I suggest it. We don't have multicast here and rely on
Argonne's unicast bridge.

The international part was always hard because of time zone issues.
Also, the kids don't tend to stay in the room long enough to really have
a whole project to do. We could bring juggling supplies and let the kids
laugh at each other.
~ian

Ian Roberts <Interaction Designer> Rich Interaction Environments,
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory