FW: [AG-TECH] Quality Assurance Testing of Access Grids

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Dec 13 20:12:51 CST 2005

G'day West

We have purposely removed any technical assumptions as part of the QA
process.

It doesn't matter what type of microphones, speakers, echo canceller or
computer workstations utilizes.  As long as when participating within an
AG session, the audio, video, networking and shared apps work.  In
reality, that's all that matters to the users of the Access Grid.

Thanks very much for your email and if you have any further questions,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Jason.