[AG-TECH] Updating tutorial at AG-Central

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 19:28:42 CDT 2005

G'day All

This is just a quick note that I am in the process of updating the
"AG2.3 Installation Guide for RedHat Fedora Core 4" tutorial located on
AG-Central to be "AG2.4 Installation Guide for RedHat Fedora Core 4"
(http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/ag2.4-install-fc4).

During the next few hours, some of the information whilst being
converted might be incorrect.  (Particularly the information on
"requesting a certificate", as 2.4 automatically download an anonymous
cert on startup")

I should have the new tutorial updated within a few hours.  Therefore,
if you were going to use this information to do a fresh install, I would
ask that you hold off for a few hours.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear
Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication