[AG-TECH]Video cards

Peter DeSantis peter at jumbovision.com.au
Wed Aug 31 20:36:17 CDT 2005

For my 2c worth, we found the nvidia quadro nvs400 to be stable but massively underpowered for refresh and quality display in a multiscreen enviroment. I doubt we would ever use this card again, but it is stable and does "work"

We replaced with a matrox pci express 4 way card and saw big improvment (aside from some driver issues quirks)

Peter