[AG-TECH] Re: your mail

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Mon Aug 8 13:49:31 CDT 2005

I seem to have fixed our glitch.  I believe the problem started when we
installed a quickcam, which installs an additional audio device for the
quickcam's built-in mic.

I fixed it by downloading the latest audio driver for this laptop's
on-board audio device, removing the on-board audio device in Device
Manager, rebooting and re-installing it.

Then I made sure the on-board sound device was the default for recording
from the Sound Control Panel.

Toggling talk in rat now allows listen without talk on.

Cheers.

--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86
Senior Systems Programmer