[AG-TECH] Portal node listing update ...

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 09:33:23 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to add
a "Node Listing" to the portal.  I've just finished a
crude listings page that aggregates the data.
    http://agcentral.org/
You'll find this under the new "nodes" tab on the main
navigation bar.  It's not pretty at the moment, but
that'll change in the near future.

I suspect that others will now want to start adding
listings.  To facilitate this, I've written up a How-To
on "Adding a Node Listing":
    http://agcentral.org/help/how-to/node-listing

Note, this document needs "reviewing" and
"publishing" by one of the portal reviewers (you know
who you are).  Until then, it won't appear in the
Help Center and is reachable only by logged-in
members via the above link.

I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to vastly expanded
node listings.  Next will be a map of Access Grid
nodes using the GPS coordinates ...

Cheers,
Darran.