[AG-TECH] Portal node listing update ...

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Aug 8 12:07:06 CDT 2005

Hello Darran!

Nice idea with the GPS. Unfortunately I don't have a GPS receiver here at
hand.
Furthermore Google map seems to consider Europe being "burned soil".
There are no cities and streets available, except for the UK.

In this context making GPS coordinates a "must" in the node formular is not
very
lucky. I would appreciate it, GPS coordinates being optional at least until
everyone
has a easy chance of determining his GPS coordinates.

Best Regards
Michael