[AG-TECH] a couple of tips for running ag sessions

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:12:41 CDT 2005

Hear, hear! :)

Tom is speaking from hard-earned experience.

There's an AGDP doc that may be of interest to those who haven't used
the jabber chat tool before:

	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/howto/use-text-channel.html

It's recommended that people use a jabber chat room with the name
corresponding to the name of the virtual venue (ie, if you're in the
Axon virtual venue, use the Axon jabber chat room). And it never hurts
to drop into the jabber meadow -- people often go there if they're
confused about what to do.

- Jennifer