[AG-TECH] AG usage log analysis

wenjun liu wliu1 at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:05:12 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have done some work on AG log files. It's easy to get information about
who is logging into which room for how long, etc. But it's not an open
source logging tool or anything like that. I am using the log files on the
server with lots of information. You have to do some text parsing and
statistical analysis to get the information you need. I am not sure
whether this is what you want.

Wenjun