[AG-TECH] AG usage log analysis

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:37:42 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Revisiting an old question I know we've kicked around before . . .

Some organizations would benefit from being able to automatically
monitor usage of their venue server (ie, "10 users were simultaneously
connected to the Ramone Room for 90 minutes this afternoon").

Mike Miller and I were just chatting in the jabber meadow, and he was
pointing out that there are a number of readily-available open source
logging tools, that perhaps could be customized to work with the Venue
Server to log server events and analyse the data to create this information.

Is anybody working in this area? Anybody have ideas, or tools in the works?

- Jennifer