[AG-TECH] AGTk on DMX (Re: Best single machine *Linux* hardware setup)

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Sep 28 18:18:32 CDT 2004

Works fine.  We have a 3x3 display wall running RH9 on the supporting
machines.  AG on DMX seems to have all the horsepower and performance
necessary.  The individual machines are 2.8GHz Xeon CPUs with dual-head
NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 cards.  Some of the machines run two displays, some
run one.  Doesn's seem to make any difference.

The one thing that I haven't tried yet is getting the appropriate GL hooks
integrated into the wxGTK library so that I can try the VP on chromium.

-randy