[AG-TECH] unicast bridging

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 28 15:30:27 CDT 2004

When you're connected to a bridge, you exchange traffic with all other
bridge users via unicast, so you should always see them and they should
see you.  Whether you see multicast users depends on the state of
multicast on the network where the bridge is running.  I suspect there
was a problem with multicast here at Argonne at the time you had this
problem.

Tom