[AG-TECH] certificate issues ?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 29 14:22:40 CDT 2004

Richard,

I've just signed certificates, and there were a few with your name on
them.  We claim a two-business-day turnaround on certificates, and
usually issue them in less time than that.  We seem to have overshot our
claim this time; sorry for any stress that caused you.

If you have any outstanding issues with the certificates you requested,
please let us know.

Tom