[AG-TECH] Re: problem installing accessgrid toolkit

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at scv.bu.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:47:29 CDT 2004

Fudhi,

I suspect that you are running into network problems that are beyond my
ability to help with. I'm cc-ing the ag-tech mailing list, which I've
always found to be an excellent source of help. If you're not already
subscribed to this list, I'd strongly recommend it!

ag-tech folks, please help?

- Jennifer