[AG-TECH] AG2.3 shared applications problems

Hengzhi Zhong hzhong at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:14:53 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I have installed AG2.3 for a PIG.  The PIG is on windows
XP.  SharedBrowser, SharedQuestionTool, and PowerPoint are already included
in the shared applications.  However, when I tried to open SharedBrowser,
nothing shows up.  I could open SharedQuestionTool just fine.

Later I installed SharedRasmol.  I could add SharedRasmol to the
applications, but when I clicked on it to open, nothing showed up.

It seems to that other than SharedQuestionTool, none of the shared
applicatiosn can open on the PIG.  Why is that?  What should I do?

Also, what is the difference between Open and Open for All?  When should I
use Open and when should I use Open for All?

Thank you very much.

Hanna